Renew your membership or join Sports Medicine NZ before Fri 20th May 2022 and receive a $25 discount.
Only $275 (full price $300 charged from 21st May 2022)
Benefits of membership with Sports Medicine NZ
- Save up to 50% off our upcoming national conference registration (28th-29th October 2022, Wellington) – the savings you’ll receive on our conference registration alone will more than pay for your annual Sports Medicine NZ membership
- Subscription to the NZ Sports Journal of Medicine Vol. 49
- Online access to the British Journal of Sports Medicine
- Online access to the video archive of conference/regional presentations
- Free or discounted entry to regional meetings/seminars, including:
16th March – Exercise physiology implications for return to sport/exercise following COVID-19 infection; Matt Wood, Clinical Exercise Physiologist (video-archived – free access)
Date TBC: Hip/groin
Date TBC: Spinal injuries and management
BAY OF PLENTY
25th May – Long term sequelae of sports injuries
5th October – The holistic athlete
8th March – Sporting Injuries of the Wrist and Hand; Mr Robert Rowan, Orthopaedic Sports and Hand Surgeon and Doug Bryant, Hand Therapist (video-archived – member-only access)
12th May – Webinar – Making empathy practical; Chris Desmond, Physiotherapist
Other regional meetings/seminars to be confirmed.
We’re keen to grow our membership! Please share this early bird membership offer on to anyone you think might be interested in joining Sports Medicine NZ.
Please note: automatic payment by instalment is also available. Please contact the SMNZ National Office for details: [email protected]